Sunday, August 26, 2012

SQUARE HAS LOGIC

I know i haven't posted in a while. I have found that doing Vlogs is better for me. I will update on here it's just easier for me to do vlogs. SO YEAH, LETS MOVE ON TO SQUARE.



The world ends with you. Everyone has been waiting a sequel. They have hinted at a sequel when they put characters from the world ends with you in kingdom hearts 3d. Then they put up a teaser website for something new coming soon for TWEWY. What could it possibly be? A new game?

 NOPE AN IOS I POD PORT OF THE GAME LOL. what is this. EVERYONE is pissed the fuck off at this. You hint at a sequel and you give us a fucking PORT of the game on an IPOD? If they were planning on porting the game SCRATCH THAT. remaking the game why put it on the IPOD. That is fucking retarded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wzq8tJyaAI&feature=plcp That right there is my rant on this. I KNOW ITS CRAPPY. IT HAS LAG AND THE QUALITY SUCKS BUT COME ON GAIS I'M USING A REALLY CRUDDY LAPTOP GIVE ME SOME CREDIT
*sulks into corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment