Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things to know about me.

Ok, so i don't think everyone knows the abbreviations i use so i'm just going to tell you about them. And i'll tell you about some references i'm bound to make that you *probs won't understand.

LD- Love Dis'
   FLD- Fucking Love Dis'
HD-  Hate Dis'
   FHD- Fucking Hate Dis'
*Probs- Probably
Pre- Pretty. ex: Thats Pre-cool.
Fab- Fabulous
Flab- Fat, Flabby, Chubby, etc...
Fut- Can be used at Fat of Foot.
Flap you- My cats are de-clawed and they have this little flap near there 'middle finger'  so, FLAP YOU.
Thong- Used instead of 'thing'



When i say something having to do with 'Bubba' It means that person is evil or terrifying or something along those lines. ( Bubba is my cat and SHE is a bitch )

I make nick-names for people. When the people with nick-names show up i will state there nick-name, why they have it or what it means.

If I use anythong that isn't on here then i will explain it on the post i use it in.

1 comment: